Bachelor of Business Administration is a three year degree program. This degree aims at providing fundamental education in business and management principles. The course allows students to specialize in one of the multiple specialization areas, such as international business, finance, real estate, computer information systems, marketing or accounting. B.B.A. programs can offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
Vision and Mission
To become a front-runner in preparing graduates to be efficient problem solvers, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs, and making them competent professionals by enabling them to take up any kind of challenges in the field of management or research organizations they serve.Empower the qualities of Leadership and Develop Critical Thinkers. Contribute New Perspectives to the World of Knowledge and Enhance Access and Inclusivity in Quality Education. Sustain Democratic Spaces for Creative Explorations and Provide a Context of Learning that Enhances Professionalism, Humanism and Social Responsibility.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self employment.
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
- To work well in teams, including virtual settings.
- To understand finance and other core business content.
- To recognize and solve business problems in an ethical manner.
- To communicate business information professionally.
- To build the department as a centre of excellence for imparting high quality management education at the undergraduate level.
- Marketing Organizations
- Educational Institutes
- Business Consultancies
- Multinational Companies
- Financial Organizations
- Export Companies
- Government Sectors.